This 51-LED UV flashlight allows one to use it at a farther distance without losing the intensity of the UV light. Perfect for inspection applications, security control, rodent contamination, hotel room inspection, and much more. The UV light it emits makes certain stains and bodily fluids fluoresce. It may also be used for recreational activities such as scorpion and mineral rock hunting.
Due to the intensity of this UV LED device UV protective glasses are recommended.
385nm and 395nm versions are available. The 395 is a great all around UV flashlight. Perfect for fluorescing materials in dark areas. 385nm UV provides greater contrast. The shorter wavelength UV LEDs produce less visible light, so subjects are not washed out.
* Do NOT attempt to remove the head unit!
* Do NOT look into this device while operating nor shine in any person's eyes.
* UV Wavelength: 395nm
* Bulb Type: 51x UV LED
* Bulb Life: 50,000 hours
* Battery Requirement: 3x AA (not included)
* Battery Life: Approx. 20 hrs on new batteries
* Body Material: Machined aluminum with rubber O-rings
* Body Color: Black
* Switch Type: Push on/off, side mount
* IP Rating: IP35
* Dimensions: Head Ø = 2.3", Body Ø = 1.5", Length = 5.8"
Emits 395 nanometer wavelength, hunting scorpions and minerals
Hotel room inspection, rodent contamination
Essential tool for law enforcement, postal inspections, customs, medical forensics, HVAC repair
51 UV LED bulbs allow to cover a larger area
Uses 3 AA standard alkaline batteries